In the last month, we’ve had 47 vets sign up for our payment processing services. In the last year, we’ve had 187 new veterinary clients sign up (each getting their own free Yeti Cooler!), with our 593 total vet customers saving an average of $3600 annually. It’s no wonder that so many vets are making the switch to have TMGvets be their merchant services provider.
In our last post, we hit you with some quick-fire, somewhat random facts about veterinarians, pets, and our own payment processing company, TMGvets. We spoke of the fact that TMGvets partners with state Veterinary Medical Associations to bring practices like yours discounts. We mentioned the fact that we don’t have any contracts, along with the offer to pay your early termination fee if you are currently in a contract with a different payment processor company! In addition to this, we will also provide you with a free credit card terminal when you sign up. For icing on the cake, we give you an unlimited supply of free credit card reader paper for printing receipts. These are just some of the ways we work to show you our level of commitment to providing you exceptional credit card processing and other merchant services. Whether your practice is in need of online payment processing via an online payment gateway, you need to set up a virtual terminal and don’t know where to start, or you are just in need of a new credit card swiper, we will work with you to discover what your practice’s unique needs are so that we can provide you with a custom payment processing solution. These are just some of the ways that we work to provide our veterinarians with the best merchant processing services we are capable of.
Why Do We Love Vets So Much?
At this point, you might be wondering why we have such an outright affinity for veterinarians. After all, there are a lot of small business types out there, so why dedicate an entire division, website, and staff to payment processing for vets? Excellent question, keep reading to find out why.
Our president, Clay Farrell, had a lifelong dream of becoming a vet himself, as did his grandfather before him. His grandfather, incidentally, attended Texas A&M, and the Aggie actually ended up founding the very first animal clinic in Arlington, TX. Although Clay’s path led him toward a different end, he maintained his affinity for the field of animal care by investing in helping veterinarians with payment processing, his own specialty.
Our mission, then, has become to afford veterinarians the opportunity to have a payment processing company specifically designed to help people within their own industry. We have a full understanding that your ability to cut costs and become more efficient has a direct impact on your bottom line. Our business alliance partnerships and allied memberships with a variety of state’s Veterinary Medical Associations means we are able to provide folks like you with substantial savings.
Other aspects of our TMGvets merchant services include a 24-hr customer support system, direct access to our Veterinarian Payment Specialists, pre-negotiated rates, and a thorough rundown of your current system along with our recommendations for improvement.
Part II, Our Merchant Services For Veterinarians
As we’ve mentioned, TMGvets was created to give every veterinarian access to industry-leading rates and services for payment processing. Below you’ll find a breakdown of our variety of payment processing services we are happy to provide you with.
- Payments At Your Practice – We offer the best in-clinic technology and responsive customer service to help you run your practice at an optimal level. Payment processing is a breeze with our free credit card reader, the most advanced EMV chip card credit card terminal out there! This free credit card swiper is mobile-ready, easy to operate, has a visible, high-contrast display, and, perhaps best of all, we will give you as many as you need to optimize your practice, for free!
- E-Commerce Solution – In need of an e-commerce solution such as an online payment gateway or a virtual terminal to be set up on your behalf? Our shopping cart is easy to setup and operate. It integrates seamlessly with midwest Vet Supply’s online payment portal along with payment gateways from other known entities as well.
- 24-Hour Customer Service – We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We aren’t the DMV or the IRS – customer service doesn’t’ stop at 5pm with TMGvets. We care about the success of your practice.
- Veterinary Payment Specialists – We understand the subtleties of a veterinary practice when our competitors won’t. You aren’t going to find another payment processing company specifically dedicated to saving veterinary practices money.
- Virtual Terminal – A virtual terminal helps business owners maintain control of each and every transaction. Our complete enterprise solution for payment processing and storing credit cards in a secure way is top-of-the-line. You are able to store patient info, track client payments, and even setup recurring billing for your clients with our virtual terminal solution.
- Mobile Payments – In a previous post of ours, we discussed the advantages of having a mobile POS, or place of sale. Regardless of your specialty, being able to use your mobile device (smartphone) as a credit card processor is an awesome, handy tool which could behoove you on house calls when you are out on the go. Our mobile payment setup is compatible with Apple and Android operating systems.
Our Tribute To Veterinarians, Continued
The first portion of this tribute post was meant to educate potential veterinary clients about the many benefits of switching to TMGvets for their payment processing services. The final bit will be about veterinarians in a general sense. We want to take the time to pay homage to some of the lesser-known qualities (at least, for people who aren’t veterinarians, we should say) that vets typically have. And if you are a prospective veterinarian who happens to be researching payment processing companies for your future practice, we would say two things. First, way to be proactive! And second, read on!
80 percent of veterinarians are in private practice within the USA. The remaining 20 percent work in a range of other fields within the industry, like meat and poultry inspection for the government, with other vets working at zoos, teaching at universities, or are in the research department.
Veterinary duties are diverse. They are tasked with a broad range of challenging services. Among them are prescribing medication, euthanizing animals, dressing and treating wounds, diagnosing animals, vaccinating their clients, operating medical equipment, and even performing surgeries. But beyond their technical duties, they must be robust individuals when it comes to communicating with human clients, making decisions about treatments, and, of course, management skills concerning the clinic and staff. A healthy dose of compassion doesn’t hurt either, because we all know what most pet-owners can be like when things take a turn for the worse with their loved one. Being able to be sensitive and empathetic during such a time is vital for a well-rounded vet.
Get In Touch With Us Today!
If you are in need of veterinary payment processing services, get in touch with the company that is designed to help you succeed. We understand that no two practices are alike, so we take the time to understand the subtleties of your business so we can provide you with a tailored set of merchant services to meet your needs. Contact us today for your free quote.